Where can you find us?
• The Senica Museum is located in a summer house from the 19th century, also known as the Sokolovňa.
• The museum building is on the Štefánikova street No. 724/20 in the town of Senica, at a distance of 500 m from the traffic lights, the direction to the village of Prietrž and part of the town of Senica - Kunov.
• The garden park is bordered by Štefániková, Fajnorová and Hollého streets.
• Entry is possible from Štefániková and Hollého streets.
• Parking for visitors is on Fajnorova and Hollého streets.